Painesville, OH 44077
A design and manufacturing company is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer who will analyze engineering design specifications, drawings, and prototypes, make recommendations concerning required methods, processes, etc., identify value added projects, and take initiative in executing them through completion. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. or 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with mandatory overtime.
- Improve operational productivity through increasing efficiency, consistency, ease, and repeatability in the assembly and test processes
- Work closely with production to resolve manufacturing challenges
- Diagnose and disposition non-conformant parts and assemblies in order to support on-time shipments
- Assist with cross functional team initiatives including new product launches, and various technical and non-technical problem solving endeavors
- Estimate product cost for assemblies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Must have 5 to 15 years’ Manufacturing, Process, or Industrial Engineering experience
- Must have management potential, experience, and desire
- Must have technical understanding of mechanics, fluid dynamics, physics, valves, and seals, as well as tooling/fixture design using Solidworks CAD
- Must have a working knowledge of General Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Must be able to read and create hydraulic and electrical schematics
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office skills
- Strong communication, team skills, analytic ability, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills is critical
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company is also looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.