Medina, OH 44256 US
A manufacturing company has an opportunity available for a Manual Machinist. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Operate and set-up manual machines such as Bridgeport Milling, Lathe, and Drill Press Machines
- Machine large copper castings and weldments as well as turning, drilling, tapping, and facing of steel, stainless steel, and sometimes aluminum
- Utilize hand measuring devices, sharpen tools and change tooling as needed, and perform daily maintenance of equipment
- Read and understand complex blueprints, layouts, and work orders
- Operate an overhead crane, rigging, and forklift
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a mechanical aptitude; Machining experience is strongly desired
- Must have the ability to use overhead cranes, rigging, and forklifts
- Must be able to use measuring devices and hand tools and change tooling without assistance
- Must be able to read and interpret complex blueprints, layouts, and work orders
- Must be able to perform basic math functions
- Must routinely lift up to 20 pounds, occasionally up to 50 pounds, as well as being able to stoop, bend, kneel, or crouch
- Must be able to work with little supervision
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.