Manual Machinist - 5 Needed - Second Shift
Parma, OH 44130 US
We are seeking Manual Machinists to join our team. Training will be done on first shift and then you will move to second shift.
- Identify problems and make necessary adjustments as they relate to industrial AC/DC electric motors and generators
- Use a variety of manual machine tools and balancing equipment for rotating machinery
- Operate conventional manual machining tools to include engine lathes, horizontal lathes, milling machine, grinders, drilling machines, and other related equipment
- Use overhead cranes, lift trucks, and various lift rigging
- Perform mechanical measurements using portable mechanical instruments
- Machine and fabricate parts and draw accurate prints for parts needing to be fabricated
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have 2 years experience operating manual lathes of various sizes and dimensions; Motor shop, machine shop, tool and die stamping, or oil field experience is preferred
- Must be able to read micrometers and other measuring equipment
- Must have the ability to operate electro-plating equipment and work with tolerances of +/-.001
- Must have the ability to pay a high attention to detail and work from drawings, sketches, and blueprints
- Must have solid troubleshooting skills with the ability to make necessary adjustments
- Must be able to abide to all safety standards and procedures
- Must have the ability to work overtime and weekends when needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.