Maintenance Utility Technician - Second Shift
Mentor, OH 44060
A manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Utility Technician for a full-time, second shift position. Training will be done on first shift and then you will move to second shift.
- Empty all totes, vacuum units, collect, and collapse large cardboard boxes
- Dump scrap plastic into outside dumpsters and empty trash
- Inspect, replace, and clean cooling water system process pump filters, record inspection tags properly, and rinse and clean dirty non-woven filter elements
- Inspect and refill forklift batteries and record date on inspection tags
- Clean basket strainers, empty cardboard bailer, dump hoppers, dispose of unusable skids, and keep goods skids outside in an organized fashion
- Ensure outside and external parking areas are clean and organized
- Perform snow and leaf removal, ensure leaf blower, snow blower, salt spreader and all tools are in proper working condition
- Clean machine parts, inspect and maintain compressor, cooling room, and maintenance rooms are clean and organized
- Inspect, verify, and maintain fluid levels on company vehicles and fire extinguishers on a monthly basis
- Handle minor maintenance tasks, machine operation, and special projects
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have previous maintenance experience
- Must be able to perform minor painting, ceiling tile replacement, repairing and assembling office furniture, etc.
- Must be detail-oriented and safety-conscious
- Must have the ability to keep accurate and up-to-date records
- Must be comfortable performing a variety of duties while working independently
- Must be able to train on first shift work second shift
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.