Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Technician to cover for a medical leave. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Perform masonry, bricklaying, patching and relining furnaces, pipefitting, carpentry, installing equipment, repairing machines tools and equipment, painting, welding, and sheet metal work
- Installation, modifying, repairing or replacing electronic or electrical equipment is also required
- Follow wiring diagrams and blueprints
- Use voltmeters and circuit testers to locate and repair electrical malfunctions
- Abide by all safety regulations and codes
- Must have at least one year mechanical and electrical experience
- Must have a strong mechanical background
- Must be safety-conscious
- Must be comfortable working in a hot and dirty foundry environment
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug test will be considered. This position has the possibility to turn into a long-term position for the right person.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.