Twinsburg, OH 44087
This manufacturing company is offering immediate, full-time positions for Maintenance Technicians to perform a variety of duties to install, maintain, and repair processing, environment, building equipment, and facilities. You must be able to work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and be available to work any of the three shifts and holidays.
- Perform accuray and boiler test
- Review and fill out daily maintenance log, company policies and procedures, and work instructions
- Review and follow a down turn schedule
- Follow the PMT/PMC programs
- Perform daily repairs in a timely fashion
- Observe all safety rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have previous maintenance experience
- Must have basic knowledge of electricity and math skills
- Must be familiar of electrical, hydraulics, PLC, mechanical, and troubleshooting skills, as well as line operation ad function
- Must have the ability to interpret and communicate written and verbal instructions
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.