Perry, OH 44081
A supply company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician to maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment. This is a first shift opportunity with overtime available.
- Maintain and repair a broad range of mechanical systems and equipment including hydraulic, pneumatic, lubrication, and power transmission systems
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical operating systems and equipment
- Perform regularly scheduled PM’s on metals processing equipment
- Minor repairs to buildings and help maintain heating, air conditioning and ventilating equipment
- Must have a minimum of 3 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing and/or warehouse environment
- Must have an electrical background with pressure hydraulic experience
- Must have a strong troubleshooting and repair abilities
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends, and possible shift changes as needed
- Punctuality and attendance are extremely important
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.