Elyria, OH 44035
A manufacturing company has an opportunity available for a Maintenance Technician who will install, repair, and maintain machinery, mechanical and production machines and equipment, physical structures, pipes, and electrical systems. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with occasional overtime and some weekends.
- Listen for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and diagnose problems and repair machine
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other machinery parts
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment and install new or repaired parts
- Install, program, or repair automated machinery and equipment
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment
- Install and repair electrical apparatus and components of machines or equipment
- Repair and maintain physical structure of establishment
- Set-up and operate machine tools to repair or fabricate machine parts
- Lay-out, assembly, install, and maintain pipe systems, hydraulic, pneumatic equipment, and repair and replace parts
- Operate cutting torch or welding equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have an Associate’s Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have the ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedures manuals
- Must be able to write routine reports and correspondence and speak effectively before groups of people
- Must be able to calculate figures, amounts, percentages, area, circumference, and volume, and apply basic algebra and geometry concepts
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.