Cleveland, OH 44103 US
A local food distribution center is seeking an experienced, self-motivated, hands-on Maintenance Technician to ensure equipment and facilities for our plant and distribution center are operating at maximum efficiency. This is a first shift opportunity.
- Safely operate ammonia refrigeration system and equipment
- Repair and maintain all production and distribution equipment
- Work closely with Production, Distribution, and Quality Assurance Managers to effectively coordinate maintenance work
- Perform PMs using Company supplied software and ensure timely completion
- Ensure safe operations and enforce LOTO, Food Defense, Food Safety, and Food Quality Plans, GMPs, and HACCP Programs
- Perform other duties needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 5 years previous facility maintenance experience
- Solid working knowledge of facility and equipment maintenance is required
- Certification and experience operating ammonia refrigeration system a plus
- Must have solid knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have the ability to follow all food safety, quality plans, GMPs, and HACCP Programs
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.