Cleveland, OH 44104
A local manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Maintenance Technician. Work hours for this opportunity are Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and repair machines, hydraulic systems, and electrical circuits
- Determine parts required for repair and generate purchase requisition or make specific parts
- Fabricate miscellaneous items from sketches and instructions
- Perform building repairs and new installations
- Install machinery and equipment
- Use electronic test equipment and troubleshoot electronic control problems
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years electronic training with 2 years of troubleshooting
- Must have 2 years’ machine repair
- Must have a working knowledge of boilers, HVAC, brazing, welding, and carpentry
- Must have the ability to analyze, diagnose, and repair all kinds of equipment
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Must have the ability to lift 75 pounds, and work off adders and elevating equipment
- Must be safety-conscious, reliable, and have a solid work history
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.