Cleveland, OH 44110
This manufacturing company is seeking Maintenance Technicians who will maintain and repair plant facilities, including electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and plumbing. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. with overtime when needed.
- Maintain and repair all corrugation extrusion equipment and electrical motors and tools
- Perform preventative maintenance on a regular basis
- Prepare and complete work orders and other pertinent paperwork
- Quickly and properly resolve problems or equipment failures
- Adhere to safety work practices and maintain a neat and clean work area
- Promptly and timely communicate to management regarding problems with equipment, buildings, or grounds
- Locate parts and equipment needed for repairs or maintenance
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Must have a technical school degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in corrugated operations maintenance preferred and corrugated printing and die cutting experience is helpful
- Must be able to read plant, equipment, and process prints
- Must have experience with electrical wiring and 3 phase hydraulic/pneumatic knowledge
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot and weld machinery
- Must be able to pay attention to detail
- Must have the ability to communicate with co-workers and supervisors
- Must be able to work full-time with overtime as needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.