Brook Park, OH 44142
A local manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Maintenance Technician. You will work Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Complete repairs and replace parts
- Repair, install, adjust, or maintain machines
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections
- Maintain work and shop areas, as well as, stock tools, parts, and supplies
- Complete written record of work performed
- Quote, negotiate, and decide machinery supplies
- Must have prior maintenance experience
- Must have strong troubleshooting and basic IT skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proactive, a team player, with excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Must be detail-oriented and able to complete paperwork on time
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.