Akron, OH 44312 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Technician for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Maintain CNC machines on a regular preventative maintenance schedule
- Troubleshoot both mechanical and electrical issues on CNC Machines
- Complete general building and shop maintenance
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors and estimate time and extent of repairs
- General and precision machining and assembly for all industries and make emergency repairs on large components
- Manufacture simple fabrication to elaborate pneumatic, hydraulic and electro-hydraulic systems
- EDM Design, build, and repair injection and compression molds for both the plastic and rubber industries
- Perform other duties as required
- Must possess a working knowledge of electrical and mechanical maintenance on CNC Machines
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot and repair simple to elaborate pneumatic, hydraulic, and electro-hydraulic systems
- Must be able to design, build, and repair injection and compression molds
- Must have basic math and computer skills
- Must have the ability to maintain deadlines, efficiency, and control over projects
- Must work well independently and also as part of a team
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.