Maintenance Technician - Part-time
Medina, OH 44256
A manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Technician for a part-time opportunity. You will work Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Diagnose problems, replace, or repair parts and make adjustments
- Read equipment manuals and work order to perform required maintenance
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facility
- Work with 480 voltage and PLCs
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have previous maintenance experience
- Must be familiar with 480 voltage and PLCs
- Must be able to diagnose problems and make adjustments
- Must have the ability to read and interpret manuals, work orders, and blueprints
- Must have own tools
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.