Willoughby, OH 44094
This manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor with extensive machine and equipment maintenance experience. You will work first shift from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Supervise repairs, upgrades, installations, and designs of new equipment
- Troubleshoot equipment
- Delegate maintenance jobs
- Redesign product line equipment to suite company’s needs
- Implement preventative maintenance programs
- Work with Electro-mechanical systems, control panels, and PLC’s
- Train new employees and acknowledge accomplishments of top performers
- Must have a BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have prior maintenance managerial experience
- Must have extensive machine and equipment maintenance experience
- Must have a working knowledge of electro-mechanical systems, control panels, and PLC’s
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communicate skills
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures
Only those candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.