Maintenance Mechanic B
West Salem, OH 44287
A development and manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic B who will assist the department in keeping the building and equipment functioning and training new employees. This is full-time rotating opportunity working 48 hours one week and then 36 hours the next.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Installation and relocation of equipment and machinery
- Properly identify mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic system analysis and equipment repair
- Use hand tools, measuring devices and instruments, power tools, machining and cutting tools, equipment, and machinery
- Maintain all appropriate records and paperwork as directed
- Maintain the shop and job site in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion
- Comply with all plant safety rules and regulations
- Correct any safety violations that is needed
- Maintain all lock-out and tag-out safety precautions
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 2 years industrial electricity and machine troubleshooting and repair experience
- Must have a mechanical aptitude and good reasoning abilities
- Must have own hand and power tools
- Must have excellent troubleshooting, welding and, fabrication skills
- Must have the ability to follow all safety rules pertaining to maintenance projects
- Must have strong listening and communication skills
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.