Maintenance Mechanic - Third Shift
Masury, OH 44438
This manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic for a full-time, third shift position working Monday through Friday from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Work with PLC’s motor controls, sensors, limit switches, electro/mechanical systems, and 3-phase 480vt equipment
- Perform all aspects of Industrial Mechanical duties
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems
- Academic credentials or equivalent experience at the Technical Degree Level (2 years) are preferred
- Must have prior Maintenance Mechanic experience
- Must have a strong electrical and mechanical background with solid troubleshooting and diagnosing skills. Welding experience is a huge plus.
- Prior production experience in an industrial manufacturing environment is desired
- Must have excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to make sound fact-based decisions
- Must work well in a team-based environment
- Must join the Union after 90 days
This company offers excellent benefits and compensation.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.