Cleveland, OH 44103
This food manufacturer/distributor is seeking a Maintenance Manager for a Direct Hire position. You will work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. plus Saturday mornings.
- Oversee safe operation of ammonia refrigeration system and equipment
- Repair and maintain all production and distribution equipment, safety and sprinkler systems, and fire alarms and extinguishers
- Effectively coordinate maintenance work with Production, Distribution, and Quality Assurance Managers
- Perform weekend inspections of the facilities and provide on-call service 24/7 as required during unique and emergency situations
- Direct the maintenance staff on safe operations and enforce loto, Food Defense, Food Safety & Food Quality Plans, GMPs, HACCP Programs
- Manage outside vendors for facility repairs, major facility projects, plumbing, HVAC, landscaping, snow removal, and facility cleaning services
- Attend on-site and off-site training sessions as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 5 to10 years prior facility maintenance experience
- Solid working knowledge of facility and equipment maintenance is needed
- Certification and experience operating ammonia refrigeration systems, knowledge of Process Safety Management and OSHA Regulation is required
- Must have proficient PLC and electrical troubleshooting and repair skills, general construction skills, and experience in purchasing, inventory, and negotiation
- Must have strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communicate skills
- Must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and adjust quickly to changing demands
- Must have good Microsoft Office skills
- Must follow all safety policies, programs, and procedures
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.