Hudson, OH 44236 | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Lead for a full-time opportunity. This position requires you to be flexible to work both second and third shifts as needed.
- Schedule daily and weekly work assignments
- Improve employee skills through the development of training program
- Foster/build teamwork between shifts and departments
- Monitor and maintain 5S standards
- Maintain organization of maintenance Department area, practice good management principles, and adhere to established practices
- Monitor attendance and vacation, edit payroll, schedule training and recertification, and maintain records and files
- Repair hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, and electrical equipment
- Insure all maintenance associates are properly trained and following safe working practices
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have 1 to 2 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing background
- Must have extensive knowledge of electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, and mechanic systems
- Must be able to read and understand mechanical and electrical schematics
- Must be able to troubleshoot machine controls & PLC’s
- Must have a tow motor license and able to push or move a minimum of 60 pounds
- Must be a self-starter, demonstrate positive leadership, able to train others, work with outside vendors, prioritize multiple projects, and work within budget
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be flexible with regard to work schedule
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.