Avon Lake, OH 44012 US
We are seeking a Maintenance Helper to work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Assist with the maintenance and repair of equipment and facilities
- Perform routine inspections and preventative maintenance tasks
- Respond to maintenance requests from staff and tenants in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues with equipment and systems
- Collaborate with other maintenance team members to complete projects
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities using a Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Provide excellent customer service to staff, tenants, and visitors
- Previous maintenance experience is preferred; Ability to fabricate or repair equipment parts is a plus
- Must have basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems
- Must have the ability to read and interpret technical manuals and blueprints
- Must have strong problem-solving and diagnosis skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills while paying a high attention to detail
- Must have leadership skills to supervise other maintenance helpers when needed, able to work independently, and as part of a team
- Must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Maintenance Helper position, please submit your resume to email@example.com, call (440) 253-2983, or TEXT “your name & 172330” to (440) 887-4013.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.