Maintenance Electrician - Third Shift
Cleveland, OH 44114 US
We are looking for a Maintenance Electrician to provide safe and timely electrical support, construction, preventative maintenance, installation, and repair multiple machines, appliances, and systems. You will work third shift from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Plan and schedule work based on business demands
- Establish preventative maintenance programs for electrical systems and facilities
- Prepare reports and analysis on work progress, adverse trends, and recommendations
- Perform mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair on machines
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, apparatus, and fixtures
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components
- Prepare sketches, follow blueprints, use measuring devices, hand and power tools, and electrical testing equipment
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 2 years formal technical training in the electricity and electrical design
- Two years journeyman experience in the installation, repair, and maintenance of electrical systems, equipment, and fixtures is needed
- Must be current on educational requirements per National Electric Code
- Must have a working knowledge of power transmission equipment, bearings, pneumatics, and hydraulics
- Must be familiar with air and electric pumps, basic 3 phase motor control circuits, and various types of sensors and limit switches
- Must be able to read and interpret sketches and blueprints and work with hand and power tools, testing equipment, and measuring devices
- Must be mechanically inclined with strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Must have excellent communication, project and performance management skills with a technical capacity
- Must be safety-conscious, detail-oriented, and have the ability to train others as needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.