Euclid, OH 44117
A property management company is seeking a Maintenance Director for an immediate full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Meet daily with maintenance department staff and other site management
- Diagnose problems, recommend repairs, and provide service to residents
- Supervise maintenance technicians and general laborers to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Prioritize work orders daily, manage schedules, and coordinate with contractors and vendors
- Track inventory of supplies and equipment and inspect property daily
- Complete all administrative paperwork in a timely manner
- Work with property and area managers on capital improvement projects and make recommendations for improvements
- Conduct appropriate training and provide leadership
- Interview and screen potential candidates and discipline staff when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred
- Must have three years of prior maintenance experience
- Certification such as HVAC/boiler is preferred
- Must have strong communication skills with the ability to lead and direct employees
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have a professional attitude and superior customer service skills
- Must be on-call or available at all times
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.