Avon Lake, OH 44012 US
A non-profit organization is seeking a Maintenance Assistant to ensure efficient daily operations at various properties, keep them clean, landscaped, and well-maintained. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. You will be working at facilities in Avon Lake, Sheffield, and Parma.
- Complete work orders, preventive maintenance tasks, and service requests
- Assist with unit cleaning, repairing, painting, and maintaining equipment, appliances, and HVAC units
- Inventory and/or purchase materials when needed
- Complete items on cleaning checklist, clear garbage and recycling, mop, buff, strip, and wax floors in common areas and restrooms
- Perform snow removal, cut grass on regular basis, remove leaves, and handle planting, fertilizing, and weeding
- Foster and maintain good and appropriate relations with tenants and provide regular reporting on activities and property issues
- Perform other duties as needed
- Previous maintenance experience is preferred
- Must be able to go up and down stairs, reach, bend, climb, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be computer literate with email experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable transportation
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.