Mentor, OH 44060 | Temp-to-Hire
A manufacturing company is seeking a Machinist who will be responsible for operating machine tools to produce precision parts, produce small batches or large quantities of parts, and ensure products meet precise specifications. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with overtime possible.
- Operate and set-up machine tools such as Lathes, Milling, Wire EDM and Grinding Machines to produce parts
- Review electronic or written blueprints or specifications for each job
- Program path, speed, and feed information into set of instructions for machine tools
- Check accuracy of work against blueprints and specifications
- Use manual and computer-controlled machinery
- Write basic programs and modify programs in response to problems
- Must have previous experience operating various machines
- Must have the ability to do own set-ups,
- Must be able to read blueprints and specifications
- Must be able to write and modify basic programs
- Must have steel toed footwear and be very safety-conscious
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.