Machinist - Shop Foreman
Cleveland, OH 44110
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Machinist/Shop Foreman to manage the day-to-day responsibilities of the shop. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Formulate production schedules
- Train employees
- Handle shipping, receiving, and inventory control
- Build machines
- Read and interprets blueprints
- Use calipers, gauges, and micrometers
- Set-up and operate manual lathes, mills, honing, grinding, drilling, and tapping machines
- Must have at least 10 years of machine building experience
- Must have expensive experience with the set-up and operation of various machines
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Must have experience with calipers, gages and micrometers
- Must have shop supervisory experience
- Must have own tools
- Knowledge of Prototrak CNC is a plus
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.