Machine Shop Associate
Mayfield Village, OH 44143 | Indefinite
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Machine Shop Associate who will perform secondary processing operations on DDM printed parts. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Remove support material and sand DDM printed parts per work instructions and training. Use hand or power tools as needed
- Follow all safety requirements and use personal protective gear as required
- Ensure good organizational and cleanliness of warehouse area
- Contribute to building a culture of cooperation and team work
- Identify potential problem areas and make suggestions for improvements
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum 1 year experience in a warehouse/machine shop and have prior sanding experience
- Must be familiar with industry standards
- Must have hands-on skill for using various tools
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.