Machine Operator - Second Shift
Mentor, OH 44060
A fast growing manufacturing company is seeking a Machine Operator to work second shift from 2:30 pm. to 11 p.m.
- Operate both Manual Mill and Lathe Machines
- Read blueprints, CAD drawings, and CAM files
- Program mills and lathes to specifications
- Use precision tools, machinery, and equipment to perform various operations
- Recognize, deploy, and properly use inserts, fixtures, and tooling
- Monitor machines for feed adjustments, temperature changes, or any issues
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Must have at least 1 year of machining experience; Okuma preferred
- Must be certified by an accredited trade school to perform all variations of machine set-up and operation or a minimum of 3 years additional experience
- Must have experience using/programming manual, semi-automated, and automated tools and machines
- Must have experience using pallet changes
- Must have the ability to use precision tools to take accurate measurements
- Must have strong math and analytical skills
- Must be able to push, pull, lift up to 50 pounds regularly
- Ability to work in a non-temperature controlled environment is required
- Must be friendly with a results driven attitude
- Must be able to work 40 hours each week standing in a stagnant position
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.