Machine Operator - Carbon - 2 needed
Solon, OH 44139
A manufacturing company is offering immediate, full-time positions for Machine Operators to manufacture and test production parts for customer evaluations per instructions. This is a first shift opportunity.
- Operate all manufacturing equipment per standard procedures
- Set-up machine per approved procedure to verify quality parts
- Operate a blanking press, high temperature furnace, various grinding and machining equipment
- Document part information and machine settings for our records
- Interface with maintenance and facilities personnel and provide feedback with solutions to assist in continuous improvement
- Read and interpret drawings, schematics, and specifications
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. An A.A. or equivalent from a college or technical school with related experience or training is a plus
- Must have knowledge of mechanical components, applications, and equipment
- Electrical and control components, applications, and equipment, automotive repair, light machine skills, and ability to read CAD Drawings is a plus
- Must have knowledge and experience in handling common measurement tools and working with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills, along with the ability to gather accurate information, listen attentively, make sound decisions, and speak with confidence is required
- Must be assertive, able to identify problems, present solutions, meet deadlines, and work with a sense of urgency
- Must pay attention to detail, follow-up, and be a motivated self-starter who can work independently and also with a team
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, wear safety glasses and steel-toed shoes, and stand for long period of time
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.