Machine Maintenance Technician
Lodi, OH 44254
A manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Technician to work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Diagnose and repair machine equipment
- Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions
- Order replacement parts
- Perform general facility preventive and repair maintenance, general building maintenance, and lockout/tag out operation
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, r other parts of machinery
- Melting furnace repair and relining
- Lift 50 pounds
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have previous machine maintenance experience
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must have experience with PLC Ability
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills
- Must have previously operated a forklift
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.