Mentor, OH 44060
A manufacturing company is seeking a Machine Finisher who will operate finished machines and tools to fabricate the end products. You will work Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Operate finishing machinery and equipment
- Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
- Observe machine operation to detect product defects or machine malfunctions
- Measure product dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation
- Remove burrs, sharp edges, rust, or scale from product
- Perform minor machine maintenance
- Operate any equipment needed to perform specific job
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Must have excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to frequently lift/push/pull objects are 85 pounds or heavier
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.