Bedford, OH 44146 US
We are looking for a Machine Electrician who will be responsible for the installation and troubleshooting of various electrical systems and components on machinery, building, wiring, and installation of electrical panels and various types of conduits, as well as, reading and reviewing electrical schematics. You will work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Build, wire, and install electrical panels
- Install electrical components on machinery
- Work with technicians in mounting components and routing wire
- Troubleshoot using electrical test equipment
- Use basic hand tools and read electrical schematics and symbols
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have high and low voltage wiring skills; Industrial maintenance experience is preferred
- Must have excellent electrical troubleshooting skills
- Must have the ability to build panels and machines, and run wire
- Must have an eye for detail while being safety-conscious
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.