Machine Builder - Equipment Assembler
Cleveland, OH 44102
A manufacturing company is seeking a Machine Builder – Equipment Assembler to build technical equipment and machines for the company product line. This position requires you to be shift flexible.
- Review and analyze orders and/or prints for accuracy
- Fit and fasten components together according to prints, manuals, and knowledge of machine construction utilizing hand and power tools
- Lay out hole locations and drill and tap holes on parts for assembly
- Install piping, fixtures, and attachments required to service machine
- Install wiring and electrical components to specifications
Verify conformance of parts, alignment, tolerance, clearance of moving parts, and test operations of assemblies
- Test machine to verify functioning and machine capabilities
- Maintain inventory levels of components parts
- Set-up and operate machinery to shape and/or fabricate parts to specifications
- Handle routine machine maintenance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED and some college or advanced degree is preferred
- Must have 1 to 3 years manufacturing experience
- Must have strong mechanical background in machine building
- Knowledge of electrical systems and components is a plus
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot, follow drawings, blueprints, and schematics, use basic hand, and power tools and measuring instruments
- Must be able to learn job-related material through oral instruction and observation
- Must be able to prioritize, have an eye for detail, and multi-task
- Familiarity with ASTM specs is a plus
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.