Cleveland, OH 44135 | Direct Hire
A local company is seeking a Lot Attendant to primarily maintain the parking lot, perform regular maintenance, accept return vehicles from customers, move vehicles to designated areas, and perform other duties as assigned. The required schedule is Sunday through Saturday, nights and weekends, up to 40 hours.
- Parking lot security, organization, and control of inventory
- Assist customers and assess their rental needs
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of the area as needed
- Coordinate cars at reconditioning facility
- Check-in vehicles on a daily basis
- Maintain and organize key security
- Complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick-up, and delivery of vehicles
- Schedule minor repairs and coordinate pick-up and delivery
- Perform basic maintenance checks on all vehicles
- Notify manager of potential unsafe equipment, conditions, and vehicle problems
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work one of the following schedule: Sunday through Saturday, nights and weeks, up to 40 hours
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.