Logistics Sales Representative
Downtown Cleveland, OH 44114 US
A logistics company is seeking a Sales Representative who will be responsible for generating leads and securing new business by identifying opportunities and selling logistic services. You will work 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Track, maintain, and update leads, contacts, and opportunities
- Daily cold calling and face-to-face visits
- Prepare written proposals
- Contact a minimum of 250 new prospects
- Produce printed marketing material
- Uncover a minimum of five new prospects on a weekly basis
- Maintain relationships with new and current clients
- Open a minimum of one new account each week
- Deliver oral presentations to prospects and executives
- Must have an Associate’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, or Business; Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Must have 3 to 5 years sales experience in the transportation, brokerage industry or related field
- Must have CRM experience
- Must have a high motivation for Sales with the ability to meet goals and search for new opportunities
- Must have the ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Must be able to manage conflicts while offering effective solutions
- Must have strong customer service, listening, problem-solving, follow-up, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Effective and excellent communication skills is vital
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits and employee compensation upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.