Logistics Customer Care Representative
Cleveland, OH 44114
A local transportation company is seeking a Logistics Customer Care Representative for an immediate opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Answer customer/driver calls timely and efficiently
- Utilize dispatch software to dispatch orders to drivers and assign transports to drivers
- Collaborate with internal personnel, external partners, and independent contractors
- Manage timely input, dispatch, pick-up, and delivery of every orders
- Focus on client’s needs and provide excellent service standards
- Troubleshoot all shipment/client problems, resolve, document, and report all service failures
- Timely complete and submit all forms for processing
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED, some college is preferred
- Must have 2+ years of experience in trucking industry, brokerage, sales/service or dispatching
- Must have proficient MS Office skills and be able to type 45+ wpm
- Must have strong communication, listening, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Must be punctual, meticulous, courteous, professional, and reliable
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Must be highly detail-oriented with the ability to provide follow-up assistance
Only candidate that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers a great benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.