Loan Processor/Security Clerk
Independence, OH 44131 US
A financial institution is seeking a Loan Processor/Security Clerk for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Process loans, ensure accuracy of all documents, and issue and disperse checks
- Prepare and process the filing, release liens, track titles and security interest, and follow-up on any outstanding securities
- Serve as liaison to vendors, monitor status of all insurance, and assist members with questions or problems
- Complete daily reports and assist with collections when needed
- Maintain relationships with vendors, members, and dealers
- Ensure loan documents are in compliance with policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 2 to 5 years experience as it relates to all consumer lending
- Must be able to maintain a good working knowledge of state and federal consumer lending standards
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel, along with accurate data entry skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Must be courtesy, tactful, diplomatic, organized, and able to pay a high attention to detail
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background, credit check, and drug screen will be considered.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Loan Processor/Security Clerk position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (440) 253-2983, or TEXT “your name & 171585” to (440) 887-4013.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.