Cleveland, OH 44114
A law firm is seeking a Litigation Assistant to work Monday through Friday from 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Draft pleading
- Attend and conduct depositions
- Prepare and conduct discovery and legal research
- Make court appearances for hearings and trials
- Must have 3 to 8 years’ experience in general civil and business litigation matters
- Must be experience in commercial, trust, estate, and probate litigation
- Real estate disputes and litigation is a plus
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be a team player with an ability to address complex issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.