Shaker Heights, OH 44122
A local company is seeking a Line Cook to work 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Set-up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service and cook menu items
- Answer, report, and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure food comes out simultaneously, in high quality, and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Must have proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook, or prep cook
- Must have an excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and procedures
- Must execute assigned tasks accurately and efficiently
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.