Cleveland, OH 44114
A manufacturing company is seeking a Light Assembler who will be responsible for assembling electronic and fabricated parts to relatively small or light sub-assemblies and complete units. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Perform electrical and mechanical assembly, install circuit boards, cables, and other hardware following assembly work instructions
- Set BIOS, program, Install Windows License, and configure components and equipment
- Inspect finished work, power-up unit, perform basic testing, and ensure assembly is ready for production test
- Troubleshoot as necessary, determine route cause problems, and attempt to resolve all issues
- Provide assistance and support to production test
- Train others on any products built, promote and provide a safe working team environment
- Adhere to shop practices and use personal protective equipment and follow standard work procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in an assembly environment
- Prior Circuit Board, Cable, and metal experience is preferred
- Must have a mechanical aptitude and technical troubleshooting skills
- Must have proficient use of hand and small power tools
- Must be able to interpret detailed assembly instructions
- Soldering skills is a plus
- Must be able to perform equipment set-up; BIOS, programming, cloning
- Basic computer skills are required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, and perform work while standing
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to carry out detailed written and oral instructions
- Must be able to deal with problems involving parts and equipment
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.