Middleburg Heights, OH 44130
This legal service is seeking a Scheduler for a long-term, full-time opportunity. You will train Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and then move to 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Schedule and confirm litigation appointments with a paralegal mindset
- Follow-up on appointments
- Communicate with vendors and clients
- Work with Microsoft Word, Excel, and an In-house Software System
- Must work well independently
- Must have excellent grammar and communication skills
- Must have excellent typing and data entry skills
- Must have a strong working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Must have an eye for detail
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. Any candidate that has paralegal or court reporting experience or education is preferred.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.