Cleveland, OH 44114
A law firm is seeking a Legal Receptionist for an immediate, full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Answer phones
- Greet visitors
- Go to Courthouse to pick up files
- Open and distribute mail
- Send notices to clients to advise of hearings
- Help set-up for office meetings
- Assist paralegals with administrative duties
- Must have previous Legal Receptionist experience
- Must have good legal knowledge, experience, and vocabulary
- Must be computer savvy with accurate data entry skills
- Must be able to pay extreme attention to detail
- Must be articulate on the phones
- Must have a professional image
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. Company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.