Legal Assistant - Secretary
Sheffield Village, OH 44035 | Temp-to-Hire
A law firm, which handles Probate, Estate Planning, and Family Law, is seeking a Legal Assistant/Secretary to work Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Answer phones and schedule appointments
- Greet clients
- Take and type dictation
- Photocopy, scan, and file documents
- Reconcile accounts and assist the attorneys and other staff members
- Must have Legal Assistant/Secretary experience
- Must have accounting, probate law, estate planning, trusts, family law, and/or real estate law experience
- Must be computer literate
- Must be a motivated, personable, and cheerful team player
- Must have a professional image, an outgoing personality, along with a compassion towards clients
- Must have the ability to work in a small but busy environment and be able to switch priorities throughout the day
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.