Legal Assistant - Paralegal
Solon, OH 44139
This small, fast-paced, high-volume legal firm is seeking a Legal Assistant/Paralegal to support attorneys in their Litigation-based practice. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Type letters, pleadings, discovery requests, memos, subpoenas, deposition digests, discovery logs, etc.
- Prepare documents for paper and electronic filing and service
- Timeslip dictation and entries
- Client billing
- Update and maintain calendar for client appointments, court dates, trials, depositions, and due dates
- Perform internet research
- Must be familiar with discovery, pleasing, court filings, and litigation processes
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Timeslips, and digital dictating equipment
- Must be able to type at least 60 wpm and pass a spelling and grammar test
- Must have a high energy level with an eye for detail
- Must be able to work independently once job responsibilities are learned
- Must be able to accept construction criticism
- Must present a professional appearance
- Must be able to work overtime when needed
- Must have 2 to 3 professional references
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.