Legal - Administrator
Highland Heights, OH 44143
A business service company is seeking a Legal/Administrator to assist their commercial collection team. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Follow-up with clients for suit requirements or documentation, request supporting paperwork, and mail originals to attorney
- Process all collection and returned mail
- Backup to in-house collection set-up and review
- Assist in sending direct pays to accounting for processing and send status requests to attorneys
- Process demand letters and bankruptcy proof of claims
- Run follow-up reports and update system accordingly
- Review and maintain collectability ratings in system
- Close out, archive files, and restock office supplies
- Perform other duties as requested
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have previous administrative experience
- Must have accurate data entry skills
- Must have an articulate phone voice
- Must have excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Must have an eye for detail
Only candidates that can pass a background will be considered. Any candidate that has legal experience is extremely helpful.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.