Leasing Office Assistant - Part-time
Cleveland, OH 44114
This property management company is seeking a Leasing Office Assistant for a part-time position. You will work about 18 hours each week.
- Answer phones, handle lease inquiries and questions, take detailed messages, or transfer to appropriate staff member
- Schedule leasing appointments, tour rentals, follow-up on application process, and ensure leasing paperwork is complete
- Provide residential relation support and meet and greet tenants and visitors
- Maintain awareness of local market trends and conditions through market surveys
- Assist in planning and execution of resident events and move-in packages
- Perform general clerical duties and other duties as required
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Must have previous leasing office experience
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must have a friendly and outgoing personality
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must have a professional image.
- Property Management Software experience is preferred
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.