Mayfield Heights, OH 44124
A well-established property management company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Leasing Agent. You will work Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Provide service to residents, market vacant units, answer all phone calls, conduct property tours, inspect model suites daily, and schedule move-in/move-outs
- Conduct credit checks and income verification in prospective resident
- Draft leases for new and renewal residents
- Process paperwork in a timely manner, ensure all property literature is current, and prepare welcome packages
- Perform administrative duties pertinent to the operation of the office
- Plan and coordinate events and outreach programs, and properly respond to denied applicants
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred
- Must have a minimum of six months leasing or customer service experience
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Must have basic computer and mathematical skills
- Confidentiality is mandatory
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.