Lean Manufacturing Engineer
Streetsboro, OH 44241
A manufacturing company is seeking a Lean Manufacturing Engineer for a full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Lead lean manufacturing processes and procurement
- Work with cross-functional teams
- Participate in design reviews and project management of new product launches
- Monitor performance through use of KPI’s
- Drive continuous improvement through use of lean manufacturing techniques
- Monitor inventory levels
- Purchase basic hardware and injection molded components
- Manage RFQ’s for new molds
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skill Qualifications:
- A minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Operations or Engineering is required
- Must have prior purchasing experience
- Manufacturing and Quality Engineering experience is preferred
- Must have Lean Manufacturing Six Sigma skills
- Must have knowledge of Kanban, Gemba, and Kaizen
- Must be able to perform and prioritize in a fast-paced environment while wearing several hats
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.