Lead Dietary Staff
Highland Hills, OH 44122
A healthcare facility is offering an immediate, full-time position for an individual to lead the Dietary staff. You must be available to work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Collaborate with the Dietary Manager and Registered Dietician for menus and patient specific needs
- Maintain accurate HACCP programs, check food temperatures from delivery through consumption
- Ensure department practices sanitation and follows food safety guidelines for appropriate food handling procedures
- Interact with patients and staff in the serving line, offering assistance of a nutritionally balanced means, and being a role model for customer service
- Prepare snacks and nourishments according to resident food preferences and physician orders
- Manage inventory, supervise quality control, train new staff, and assist with schedule and menu development
- Fill in other departments and perform all additional duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma, GED, or combination of education and relevant work experience preferred
- ServSafe Food Handler Certificate Required
- ServSafe Manager Certificate is preferred
- Must have experience in a healthcare setting, including food service supervisory experience
- Must have knowledge of dietary/nutritional requirements and regulations
- Must accurately keep records required by government agencies regarding sanitation, health, and safety
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.