Westlake, OH 44145 US
We are seeking an individual to maintain a clean, safe, and efficient construction site while supporting overall projects. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; however, some overtime may be required to finish a project.
- Clean and prepare project sites
- Load and unload materials and equipment
- Build and take down scaffolding and staging equipment
- Operate tools and machinery
- Follow instructions and assist others when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have knowledge of materials, methods, and tools involved in the construction field
- Good physical strength and hand-eye coordination may be required
- Must have strong basic math skills, a growth mindset, and a passion for learning
- Must be able to follow directions and pay attention to detail
- Must have the ability to work on or near roofs; up to 50 feet high
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, haul up to 100 pounds, bend, stoop, squat, or twist
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be comfortable working outside in all types of weather
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.