Medina, OH 44256 US
We are seeking a Lab Technician to manage internal testing procedures. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- 75% of your time will be spent in the laboratory performing sample testing, documenting performance, and maintaining a clean working environment
- Use cutting equipment to prepare test substrates and document observations and results
- Maintain organized test articles as well as cleanliness of laboratory equipment by following hygiene plan
- Develop a test schedule, provide accurate turn-around time estimates, and maintain quick and precise responses to questions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A minimum High School Diploma or GED with 5 years experience in a laboratory environment, or Bachelors Degree in Chemistry, Biology, General Science, or similar with 3 to 6 months of work, or coursework in a laboratory environment is required
- Must have the ability to use wet saw, band saw, and caulking gun
- Must be familiar with laboratory safety and general laboratory procedures
- Must have excellent problem solving, communication, and organizational skills
- Must be a motivated team player that is dedicated to perform quality work
- Must be able to provide general technical phone support
- Must be able to travel to job sites for support training
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-468-4469 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.